While respecting the formal programs, we need to customize our education taking into account the needs, capacities and aspirations of students. Accordingly, particularly suitable complementary structures have been developed:
- Limited staff to classes and studied allow better knowledge and better tracking of students.
- A mock exam per quarter in all disciplines
- In English: the traditional sections also benefit from additional 2H course. Bilingual sections are prepared for Cambridge exams.
- Very teachers available to support students.
- Weekly written tests made under supervision enable continuous review and provide an efficient work support.
- Guided Notes provide a regular monthly: direction – student – family.
- Directed work illustrate and supplement traditional courses.
- A comprehensive scheme of work (schedule, pace of homework, lessons …) allows families to easily track their children’s schooling.
- In case of difficulty, a student responsible for contract naturally creates as quickly solve the problem.
- Attendance is routinely monitored, any unjustified absence is reported to the family and should be subject to a signed and dated receipt.
- Studies conducted with faculty who advise and verify the student’s personal work.
- Three MOCK BACCALAUREATES AND CERTIFICATES
- The Internet tool is available to students in the computer room.
- Conferences and educational outings allow to go beyond the strict school.
- Personalized guidance is suggested.
- The air-conditioned rooms.
This post is also available in: French